How did our lives become so complicated?
Given the fast-paced world we live in, it’s easy to become disconnected from our selves. Over time, we become anxious, scattered and depressed. We lose sight of the potential in our lives and struggle with feelings of emptiness. Often, our physical wellbeing suffers and we engage in unhealthy behaviours that only serve to complicate life further.
Despite good intentions and repeated attempts to help ourselves, we can’t seem to make our lives work. But there is a simpler way.
Living Simply is a counselling and education practice that supports individuals who are:
- Seeking balance, peace of mind and increased wellbeing
- Struggling with unhealthy behaviour patterns and poor self-care
- Stressed, overwhelmed by life’s demands or burned out
- Feeling stuck in a career or lifestyle that is no longer meaningful
- Concerned about the path we’re on as a society but unsure how to make a difference
There are a lot of options out there promising quick fixes and easy answers, but there is no substitute for honest, inner work. When we work from the inside, our perspective shifts and the very problems we’ve been battling can be understood instead as signs, showing us where we need to pay attention. We begin to tap into a deeper level of learning and wisdom that transforms our understanding of our selves and our struggles.
When we become attuned to the deeper reality of who we are, we finally come home to our selves. This newfound awareness strengthens our inner resources, creating the conditions for lasting and meaningful change.